Text Banking allows you to quickly and securely receive account information via text message. The services available are checking and savings balances, view last five transactions, transfer funds to primary account, deactivate service and help on keywords. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your account. Messages will never contain full account numbers. Our Text Message Banking service works on all major mobile providers in the U.S. First State Financial does not charge you for this service but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply.
Text banking requires access to Personal Banking, if you are not signed up please visit the registration page. Registration takes 2-3 business days for application to be processed. It's a free service provided to all our customers.
How do I sign up for Text Banking?
Sign in to Internet Banking and under Additional Services click on Mobile Banking & Alerts. Here you will have the option of activating your phone for text banking.
How do I use text banking on my cell phone?
Text one of the following commands to 454545
- bal - Primary account balance
- bal all - All account balances
- last - Last 5 transaction on primary account
- bal chk - Account balance of checking account
- bal sav - Account balance of savings account
- trans - Transfer funds to primary account
- help - help on keywords
- stop - Deactivate text message banking service