A Certificate of Deposit from First State Financial is useful when you are:
• Looking for an investment vehicle with a competitive rate for a specific period of time
• Shopping for an investment with an attractive rate and do not need immediate access to your money
• Receiving a large sum of money that you would like to invest for a limited time, such as proceeds from a real estate sale, a tax refund or an inheritance, which you plan to reinvest later
Also, since CD interest rates are locked in, you have a sense of security in knowing exactly what you will be receiving in interest. This is why many clients set up CDs as an additional source of income.
With a First State Financial CD you get:
• A competitive rate of interest and earnings
• A choice of term lengths
• Flexible interest payment methods
• Security of FDIC insurance coverage
Our flexible term lengths-one month, six months, two years, etc.-allow you to customize the CD to your plan and needs. Often, the longer the term you choose, the higher your return. In addition, our CDs offer you competitive rates, so the more money you put into your CD, the more you'll get out of it.
We also offers special promotional CDs from time to time. For more information, please contact your local branch office.
** Additional restrictions & terms may apply. Check with a customer service representative.